The American Cyber League (ACL) will be operating under strict CDC guidelines to provide a safe and illness preventative environment for all students. We feel that we have enacted a plan that ensures the safety and well-being of our employees and participants and allows for plenty of enrichment and fun for all campers.
IMPORTANT PROTOCOL AND PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE A SAFE HEALTHY FACILITY:
- American Cyber League (ACL) will be accepting a very limited number of children for camps, and social distancing will be enforced at all times.
- ACL staff requires all adults to wear masks, and students are also required to wear masks when not able to social distance.
- The facility will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the day and after each camp day.
- Every child will be screened/have their temperature taken before admittance each day. Any child running a fever or showing signs of illness will not be admitted.
- Parents will be required to sign a pre-screening health questionnaire.
- All persons entering the Quantico Cyber Hub will be required to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before entry.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed within the classrooms for convenience.
We are confident that we are taking every step to offer you and your child the safest camp experience during these unprecedented times. The American Cyber League will continue to monitor the situation and stay abreast of any and all changes and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, International Health Regulations Emergency Committee of the World Health Organization, and the State of Virginia.
We look forward to creating much-needed memorable experiences during a difficult time for all, and we thank you for your continued support.