Experience the Cyber Domain Ecosystem at Quantico Cyber Hub
As technology advances and new concepts and capabilities emerge worldwide, the United States must lead in the strategic integration of innovative and effective cybersecurity solutions. Our national infrastructure and defense's future and safety will either be characterized by crippling vulnerabilities or growth and success. The QCH was built to meet the threat head-on and is a 30,000 square feet, state-of-the-art facility, from meeting spaces to classrooms to innovation and research labs to our Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), allowing classified meetings and research at the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) level, it has everything you need in one location.
The Cyber Bytes Foundation 501(c)(3) mission is to establish and sustain a unique cyber ecosystem to produce the education, innovation, and outreach programs to enhance developers and the cyber workforce.
The Quantico Cyber Hub serves at the center of our cyber domain ecosystem. Specifically designed to allow us to connect with and to our community, the Hub provides the most innovative facility in the greater Washington, DC region. Cybersecurity threats against our Nation don’t stand a chance. Stop by and see why.
State-Of-The-Art Cyber Defense Facility
An evolving threatscape barrages organizations with increasingly sophisticated and targeted attacks. Today, a multi-faceted strategy is necessary to defend against breaches on all fronts of your IT environment. But pulling together expertise, tools, and resources into a comprehensive solution is complex and lengthy.
The Quantico Cyber Hub (QCH), created by Cyber Bytes Foundation, Insight Public Sector, and partners, was formed to give you the upper hand as you stave off the onslaught of cyberattacks.
The Quantico Cyber Hub is the largest Cyber Security Center of Excellence in a Virginia HUBZone. It is designed as an agnostic “Cyber Domain Ecosystem.” A place where subject matter experts come together with their processes and capabilities to customize solutions and accelerate the implementation of advanced Cyber-Technologies through experimentation, innovation, research, and application.
Education and Training
Here you will have access to various resources, equipment, and space for all of your Cyber education and training needs.
- Cyber Academy
- Cyber Testing
- Cyber Internships
Research and Innovation
Concepts are generated and tested in labs through cutting-edge technology like VR, wargaming, AI, and Quantum Computing.
We put cutting-edge technology to work — taking a proactive stance to thwart attacks on your organization. Next-generation tools make it possible to monitor closely, target precisely and eliminate threats quickly, so you can focus on achieving your mission.
- Cyber Innovation & Integration Lab
- Quantum Computing Lab
- Multi-Domain Wargaming Lab
- Emerging Technologies Lab
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)
- Use smart algorithms to identify patterns, interpret data and continuously improve operational efficiency.
- Cloud (public, hybrid, tactical)
- Customize the cloud to your exact needs without sacrificing safety with comprehensive cloud guidance and implementation.
- Modeling & Simulation Lab
- Software and Hardware Lab
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality (VR)
- Immersive experiences allow a user to learn from pre-programmed scenarios, interact with modules, and more.
- War-Gaming Lab
- Test strategies, run scenarios, and accurately calculate impacts to improve your tactical abilities and success.
- From point solutions to organization-wide coverage, we offer network, endpoint, data, and user protection.
From here, the League's product will yield the highly trained Cyber Security professionals of the future.
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
- NEXT-GEN Cyber Range & SCIF
- Cyber Operations Center (COC)
- Cyber Defense Ops
- Improve the efficiency and output of your IT security teams using DevSecOps to accomplish more.
- Security Operations Center (SOC)